IJPW has made its official contract with EBSCO. It has been reported that it will be added to the Central & Eastern European Academic Source (CEEAS) index lists. Lists are expected to be announced
The copyrights of the works published in the International Journal of Positivity & Well-Being belong to their authors. Authors consent to the publication of their intellectual work by the International Journal of Positivity & Well-Being under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence.
The authors own the copyright of their work published in the journal and their work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
International Journal of Positivity & Well-Being has signed the Budapest Open Access Declaration.
CC BY 4.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Authors submitting manuscripts are required to read and approve the following copyright notice text on the checklist screen while uploading their manuscripts to the online system of our journal. By ticking the "I declare that it complies with the following items" box at the end of the checklist, they are deemed to have accepted the copyright notice text.
Copyright Notice Text
- a) That the submitted article is the original work of the author(s) and that they have not plagiarised,
- b) All authors have individually participated in this study and take full responsibility for this study,
- c) All authors have seen and approved the final version of the submitted manuscript,
- d) The article has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere,
- e) They accept and undertake that the text, figures and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of other persons.
Authors are deemed to have accepted the following terms by submitting their work to the journal under the CC BY 4.0 licence.
- Copyright of the published article belongs to the author.
- The authors authorise this Journal to publish the article and to identify itself as the original publisher.
- The authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely, as long as the original authors and citation details are identified.
- Nothing in this licence impairs or restricts an author's right to protect the integrity and ownership of their work.
- All commercial rights related to the article belong to the authors.
The authors own the copyright of their work published in the International Journal of Positivity & Well-Being and their work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence. The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence permits the work to be shared, copied, reproduced, and adapted in any size and format except for commercial use, including remixing, transforming, and building upon the work, provided proper attribution is given to the original work.